eonum AG has supported SwissDRG AG in the TARPSY project, the tariff for the remuneration of inpatient services in psychiatry, with its expertise, both from a calculative and technical point of view, and continues to do so. Accordingly, we have a sound knowledge of the tariff directly from the source and can support you in the application of the tariff.
As an official IT partner of SwissDRG, we are also authorised to distribute the SwissDRG grouper for acute somatology and psychiatry.
Through its collaboration in the new implementation of the SwissDRG grouper, eonum has been able to build up a great deal of know-how of both tariffs in recent years. Added to this is the knowledge gained from in-house developments (including Casematch) as well as commissioned work such as that for the Federal Office of Public Health (DRG case number search).
In the context of the introduction of TARPSY from 2018, we can offer you the following services:
- Grouping and plausibility check of your inpatient psychiatric cases (BFS minimum data set and HoNOS / HoNOSCA).
- Simulation of case mergers
- Calculation of Day Mix Index and other key figures
- Simulation calculations as data basis for base rate negotiations
- Further analyses: benchmarking, financial impact
- Advice and assistance in providing the technical infrastructure for TARPSY